Poles 'n' Wires version 7
The User Manual is included in the setup package.
Dowload file: http://ipowermation.com/downloads/pnwv7setup.exe
- You will also need to install these tools:
- The appropriate version for your computer from https://www.opendesign.com/guestfiles/oda_file_converter
- If using the US version of Poles 'n' Wires you will need to install the component from https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=17876&mnui=0
- You will need to be logged in as an Admin to install Poles 'n' Wires but not to run the software.
- Before installing Poles 'n' Wires you need to install:
- Microsoft database engine from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=13255
- You will need to be logged in as an Admin to install Poles 'n' Wires.
- The user requires read/write access to the polesnwires installation directory.
- The trial version contains a cut-down database. If you are a registered user you can get a link to the complete database from PowerMation.
This installer will work with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows. The manual is included in the setup package.
To access archived files, go to Archives.
This is a comprehensive user guide to the version 6 program. Chapter 3 is an overview of all the major functions with worked examples. It is a good place for you to start.
The version 7 user manual is included in the setup package and is located in the program directory after installation.
Provided courtesy of Energy Networks Association